Industrial Masala Mill Machine
Price And Quantity
- Masala Mill Machine
- 220 to 415 Volt (v)
- Single Phase to 3 Phase Volt (v)
- High Efficiency
- 1 Year
The industrial Masala Mill we offer has been developed as per the latest contemporary techniques to get quality and quantity outputs when spices or masala are processed in it. A team of supremely intelligent professionals are behind the manufacturing of the Masala Mill due to which it completely meets with the national and international quality standards. The superior performance, high processing capacity, robustness and allied attributes of our mill is widely appreciated by all the users from food processing or spice processing sector.
- All components in contact with the dough are food graded.
- Thickness of Papad, Mithai, Chorafali, puri & Roti can be regulated to match with your specifications.
- Less maintenance & low power consumption.
- Completely upgradable to suit your specific requirements.
- Operated by single/Three phase electric motor (Crompton/ABB).
- A fully safe & covered body designed to prevent dust & control noise generation.
- Variable units are available according to their size & your requirements.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 4-5 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- All India
Plot No. 65, Near, New Hyundai Service Centre G.I.D.C. Estate V.U. Nagar, Anand, Gujarat, 388121, India